Tuesday 13 August 2013

Philippa Fairycake and the Secret Pet's Tea Party by Sarahjane Funnell

Dogs and tea parties - sound like the ideal combination to me, but as the book was more for Pink's age group, I handed it over and asked her what she thought.





And I can do no better than hand over to Pink:
 
Phillippa and her friends had a tea party. Suddenly Little Miss Whiskers started running and they chased after her. As they turned around there was a dog show. There was everything a dog could wish for. After a wander around, they got ready for the show.Little Miss Whiskers was best in show even though she was a cat! Secretly the owners tried to trap them but they quickly got away.



                                                                                                                                    
Brilliant book.  I liked the story and the pictures
********** 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments - please leave one. Unfortunately, I have been getting hideous amounts of SPAM so please can you do the word verification thingy?

UA-44695690-1